* Sig Sauer has changed the frame of the Stainless Elite (serial number 47A146757 and above) with a new cut at the bottom. Our gun grips will require a slight modification to fit the new frame. This can be easily accomplished with a file or dremel tool.
- Fit Sig Sauer P226 models including, but not limited to; MK25, Stainless Elite, Tac-Ops, and 90s Era West German Manufacture.
* Will NOT fit the 226 SAO, X-Series models with a safety.
CNC machined G10 in various colors. G10 is a modern composite material which is totally impervious to water, oil, solvent and most common chemicals.
Functional and cool appearance led out from CNC machining which ensures precise fitting. These high quality grips will perfectly compliment your favorite pistol.
- This texture design makes these grips very elegant looking as well as highly functional and ergonomic. They will make your Sig P226 stand out amongst the rest!
- Thickness: 7/10"
Great Bonus with Your Purchase:
- Customized screws with torx key included .
- These screws was made out of 316 stainless steel heat treated to 39 degree RCH. This will upgrade your pistol in a whole full level.
- 4 o rings included will be your back up in case there is any space need to be absorbed between screws and counter sink of the hole of grips due to variation of different bushings originally come from different factories.
|Fit:||Sig Sauer P226|
|Texture:||Diamond Cut Texture|